Back to Top

ACTUALLY, HAVE A GOAL.

Many people set their goals each year but only few people achieve theirs!The reason is because the world is like a football field and no player is expected to be standing idly.

Whether you are writing or coding, learn to master what works for you!It is actually wrong to be jumping from one task to the other without completing them because there would be no results to show!

Many people build their careers on the wrong platform and end up wasting their energy!If you can talk well, why not be a speaker instead of being a gossip?

Sometime ago, I decided to not encourage people again because I found out that human beings always do what they have in mind despite what you've told them because that's what they think would work!Later, I continued because it was not my duty to tell them what to do!

Though, I have not what it takes to command you, I would like to let you know that it is in your good interest to perform better by following simple instructions.

You can actually buy books, set writing goals and achieve them!Know your motivation and follow it.

I know about distractions and how they work but they can't stop you if you know what you want!In fact, stay away from evil friends.

Today, more than ever, see meaning in the future!

0comments

Post a Comment