Back to Top

BURU UBA AKU!


I am sorry for those who do not understand Igbo!What it simply means is that you should carry enormous wealth (maybe, in a basket)and go to your house and that is what I wish you.

On behalf of my team, I want to explain how this is possible!Pwan buy to sell is an established trend in which people like you invest a minimum of N150k and get 40% interest as profit in 12 months. You can invest more than 3m Naira and still be ok. In fact, the good thing is that that amount gives you 1.2m Naira as profit at the end.

This business is so lucrative that you just need to invest, wait and cash out!The company is Pwan Homes Ltd and it has been existing for 10 years plus in Nigeria with the mandate of making properties available to humans.

The only way to cancel delay in this era is to take action now!Pwan Group will give you a contract of sales, receipt of sales and a post-dated cheque when you put your money into good use!I am Nzeakor Davis by the way and I will put you through on how to do this:

1. Goto Pwanhomes. Com
2. Search for and download a form called BUY TO SELL or LAND BANKING!Now, fill it and submit online or at the office (Note: Nzeakor Davis, Myimiano@gmail. Com and 09015186251 is your referral details)!So, fill accordingly in the space.

3. Make payment: Depending on how much you want to earn because 40% of N1m is N400k and you can make it in 12 months without losing your money or energy.

4. You will receive notifications that your transaction is successful and the documents that follow shall be sent to your inbox!

Congratulations, you have joined the list of smart investors in Nigeria and abroad who are earning through real estate business without buying land to keep it!Just know that I am available in case you have questions.

For me, this is the best option that you can get in Nigeria for now and it is paying like fir.e!Feel free to research on it before you buy into the idea. I am convinced that this will be part of your success story!

 In the future, remember that I mean well for you!

 

0comments

Post a Comment